Forest King Log Splitter Playing fruit machines, whether in Las Vegas, you local funfair or your local bar usually results in you being the loser. Now you can tip the odds in your favor by following these seven simple tips to winning. You may not win every time but this will help to tip the odds greatly in your favor.
1. Always play at the right time: Playing at the right time is probably the most important factor in winning at the fruit machines. Modern fruit machines are controlled by sophisticated computer programs which are designed to ensure that the maximum payback to players doesn’t exceed the legal minimum of 70% of the total take. You can use this information to your advantage.
Choose the machine you wish to play on carefully. Watch what’s going on for a minimum of thirty minutes before playing yourself.
As soon as it’s free, choose the machine that hasn’t paid out whilst you have been watching, this is the one that should pay out very soon and you stand a greater chance of winning or even dropping the jackpot.
2. Look for newly installed machines: Newly installed machines are often set to give a higher than the normal 70% payout for the first week or so following installation. This is to attract new punters and get the machine quickly established. For a bonus win, new machines must also pay out quickly to reach the minimum 70% return level. Keep a keen eye on the machines in your locality and make a point of targeting the newly installed machines.
3. Listen very carefully when you insert your coins: If your coins appear to fall a long way into the machine, the machine is more than likely ready to pay out. A long fall indicates that the coin tubes are probably full and the excess coins are being diverted to a lower part of the machine. If the machine is full, it suggests a win is due so keep playing.
4. Skill bonus: If you win any type of skill bonus and need time to fully understand the workings of the machine so you can work out what to do next. Press the cancel button, this generally slows everything down considerably, thus allowing you time to figure out what your next move should be and so facilitate a win.
5. Two holds in succession: If you get two holds in succession, always have another go. Most machines will then offer a third hold. And considering that the symbol you need for a winning line always seem to fall into place third time around it would be crazy to leave it to the next player.
6. You have a nudge but you don’t have a winning line: When you have a nudge but you don’t have a winning line, nudge two of the same symbols onto the winning line. If the next play allows you to hold, don’t do it, spin all three reels and your win should come in.
7. Your winning sequence is above the win line: If you have a win above the win line and the machine allows you to hold. Always hold all three reels together, they should then all nudge down as one and give you a winning line or even the jackpot.
By following the steps detailed above you could vastly improve your chances of winning on fruit machines.
Aways remember, once the machine has paid out, move on, it is very unlikely that it will pay out again and you should then leave it for others to refill it so you can come back once more when the odds are in your favor.
Never play a machine without studying it for at least 30 minutes first and never play a machine that has just paid out, you will simply be giving your money to the machines owner without a chance of a return.